This Data Point examines the relationship between educational attainment and the rates at which adults are unemployed or underemployed (working involuntarily part time or involuntarily in a temporary job). Educational attainment was negatively related to unemployment and to working involuntarily part time. And adults who had not completed high school had higher rates of involuntary temporary work, compared to adults with higher levels of educational attainment.
No NOAA Code Found.
- Why is the International Franchise Professional Group (IFPG) seeing Red & Best practices on writing franchise manuals August 20, 2019
- Color World House Painting, coloring the world, painting one house at a time. Martinizing ode to Martin or top notch cleaning franchise? August 20, 2019
- Talking with Mary Jo Larson of the Publisher of Franchise Times. August 20, 2019
- Failure is part of art August 19, 2019
- Debunking Common Home Heating Myths – Expressive Mom August 19, 2019